• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Anti-Cheat

Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

AdamPlayz29_YT

The Anti-Cheat in SkyWars is good, but when people are using a hacked client if they get knocked off they can press the Fly Button and the "Glitch back up" If it's not to hard, maybe fix it?

XenonWraith

The anti cheat alerts staff members about some one is hacking
Yes, but that's only if staff are online, I've been playing for around a year and a month or two, and I'm friends with lots of staff. They do what they can, but they have their own lives, and sometimes there just happens to be no staff online. Also personally I wish they could fix this, but the only possible way would be to have an AI detecting if they are flying or not, or (Easier way) Let them float, but not be able to move at all while floating, and if they are floating for lets say, more than 3 seconds they get kicked. (Btw Zainos is one of the only if not only developers in HHG, so it takes him a while to re-program stuff such as this) (Zainos has a life to :p)