• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Another Rant

Cookie

Trusted Member
Totally random, but I just wanted to say something. You obviously know lots of people have left HHG, forums, or just minecraft in general. Its kinda getting to the point where I'm legit getting pissed off at people who left. Drama ain't even that bad, people just exaggerate. I know I should let people be, but I don't understand. This server is even that bad, people just make it look bad by saying it is bad. I wonder how Zainos and staff who represent this server feel, all the people saying this server is crap.
I log on every single day to forums, and all I see are threads and threads named "farewell" or "goodbye".. And I think "Great! Another 5 more people leaving hhg by each day." Smh. Needs to stop. People need to stop putting HHG down, saying it's bad. Yall just overreacting. + all the people who leave because they're sensitive and get offended BY EVERYSINGLE FREAKING THING makes me so mad. This is the Internet, not unicorn land with fairies and happiness. ITS. A. GAME. OF. BLOCKS.

All I wanted to say. Little rant.

Last edited:

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
ikr like 30% of people quitted MC from "drama". WHAT DRAMA, well, HHG has barely any drama, just some, Sam quit over getting banned like wtf, don't quit over drama or getting banned, if people are drama queens JUST IGNORE THEM not and if you get muted perm or banned perm, mc isn't about hhg, even tho its the best server ever.

some people started drama and when others had drama, they just quit cause of "drama". people these days don't know what drama REALLY is.

ImTea

Retired Staff
Umm, I'm offended, so thus I'm leaving. Bye.

(yolks)

I can see the points of both sides though. Most people just want their friends to know what is going on. Recently however, it has turned into a game to see who can get the most likes. I think if we could all just cool it for a bit, everything might get a little smoother. Everything kind of happened at once. New Helpers Get Accepted;Server Generally Doesn't Like Them Because They Don't Know Then;Drama Starts Between Staff;New Staff Quit Because Of Drama;Chris Got Back;More Staff Got Accepted, And Some Quit;More Drama. That all happened fairly close together, and everyone ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. I mean even I was going to leave, not for drama really but my own reasons, but I'm still here for some things. Might leave, might stay, idk.

ANYWAYS... A lot of you don't actually see the drama that has happened. Everyone HEARS there is drama, but doesn't really SEE it. You don't realize that everyone has their own tolerances to certain things. (And their own circle of friends in which Drama can arise.) I know a lot of the recent Drama because of the people I know. Yet I still haven't even scratched the surface. The reason you don't see this drama is because most people keep it on a 3rd Party Program, Skype for example, instead of here. That is great! But for the people that ARE putting their Drama on the forums, everyone gets mad at them for whatever reason instead of ignoring them. Just leave them be. Some people do this as a last resort, saying they are leaving since everyone is being mean, thus making people be nice so that the person will stay. Though I don't support it, I don't necessarily think we should attack these people.

All I'm saying is if it isn't your Drama, maybe just ignore it? Idk, what do you guys think?

crybabyduke

Trusted Member
and everyone ran around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Lmfao

(yolks)

I can see the points of both sides though. Most people just want their friends to know what is going on. Recently however, it has turned into a game to see who can get the most likes. I think if we could all just cool it for a bit, everything might get a little smoother. Everything kind of happened at once. New Helpers Get Accepted;Server Generally Doesn't Like Them Because They Don't Know Then;Drama Starts Between Staff;New Staff Quit Because Of Drama;Chris Got Back;More Staff Got Accepted, And Some Quit;More Drama. That all happened fairly close together, and everyone ran around like chickens with their heads cut off. I mean even I was going to leave, not for drama really but my own reasons, but I'm still here for some things. Might leave, might stay, idk.

ANYWAYS... A lot of you don't actually see the drama that has happened. Everyone HEARS there is drama, but doesn't really SEE it. You don't realize that everyone has their own tolerances to certain things. (And their own circle of friends in which Drama can arise.) I know a lot of the recent Drama because of the people I know. Yet I still haven't even scratched the surface. The reason you don't see this drama is because most people keep it on a 3rd Party Program, Skype for example, instead of here. That is great! But for the people that ARE putting their Drama on the forums, everyone gets mad at them for whatever reason instead of ignoring them. Just leave them be. Some people do this as a last resort, saying they are leaving since everyone is being mean, thus making people be nice so that the person will stay. Though I don't support it, I don't necessarily think we should attack these people.

All I'm saying is if it isn't your Drama, maybe just ignore it? Idk, what do you guys think?
anyways all of that is true.

jcdentonswh0re69

Drama, DRAMA? Are you seriously kidding me.
YES, THANK YOU Cookie I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS OF THIS.
Now, let's get started. Shall we?
Ok, the so-called 'drama' Which isn't even drama, is making me want to hit my head across a table. The real reason why everyone's quitting is because they've probably been so butthurt they're thinking in their minds; "OMGOMG They just said that to me! I'm so angry/depressed i'm quitting111!!!11"
That's EXACTLY What it is. Now i'm breaking down what you have written and discussing each of your points, Cookie.
You obviously know lots of people have left HHG, forums, or just minecraft in general. Its kinda getting to the point where I'm legit getting pissed off at people who left. Drama ain't even that bad, people just exaggerate. I know I should let people be, but I don't understand. This server is even that bad, people just make it look bad by saying it is bad. I wonder how Zainos and staff who represent this server feel, all the people saying this server is ****.
This is just perfect. The way you've said that. It's so true. "Drama aint even that bad" Exactly. I wouldn't call it 'Drama' It's just people making it into a bigger situation than it actually is.
I log on every single day to forums, and all I see are threads and threads named "farewell" or "goodbye".. And I think "Great! Another 5 more people leaving hhg by each day." Smh. Needs to stop. People need to stop putting HHG down, saying it's bad. Yall just overreacting.
Soon, everyone will be leaving HHG At this point lmao. "Yall just overreacting." Over reaction makes things bigger, and into 'so-called-drama."
ITS. A. GAME. OF. BLOCKS.
It's a game of blocks. Thanks for saying the truth.

mat

(yolks)

ew

ImTea

Retired Staff
Drama, DRAMA? Are you seriously kidding me.
YES, THANK YOU Cookie I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS OF THIS.
Now, let's get started. Shall we?
Ok, the so-called 'drama' Which isn't even drama, is making me want to hit my head across a table. The real reason why everyone's quitting is because they've probably been so butthurt they're thinking in their minds; "OMGOMG They just said that to me! I'm so angry/depressed i'm quitting111!!!11"
That's EXACTLY What it is. Now i'm breaking down what you have written and discussing each of your points, Cookie.

This is just perfect. The way you've said that. It's so true. "Drama aint even that bad" Exactly. I wouldn't call it 'Drama' It's just people making it into a bigger situation than it actually is.

Soon, everyone will be leaving HHG At this point lmao. "Yall just overreacting." Over reaction makes things bigger, and into 'so-called-drama."

It's a game of blocks. Thanks for saying the truth.

Wait wait wait, so you think that everyone left because someone "said that to me!". In which posts saying people are leaving does it say specifically that someone left because someone else said something to them. I've seen about 2-3 posts out of the 10+. I really don't understand what you're saying. Bach didn't leave, (then come back) because someone said something. Most all the staff (that left) didn't leave because someone said something to them. See you've barely even seen the actual (Lets put it into quotations) "Drama" that goes on because you all you see is what people post on their rage posts.

How can you say the "Drama" isn't that bad if you don't even know about all of it. ( This applies if what I stated above is true at least.)

It is a game of blocks. That is where you are right. I agree that it is dumb to get over attached and over-emotional over the internet. Yet, so many people do it now. You can now see stories of people getting married because of interactions over the internet.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Wait wait wait, so you think that everyone left because someone "said that to me!". In which posts saying people are leaving does it say specifically that someone left because someone else said something to them. I've seen about 2-3 posts out of the 10+. I really don't understand what you're saying. Bach didn't leave, (then come back) because someone said something. Most all the staff (that left) didn't leave because someone said something to them. See you've barely even seen the actual (Lets put it into quotations) "Drama" that goes on because you all you see is what people post on their rage posts.

How can you say the "Drama" isn't that bad if you don't even know about all of it. ( This applies if what I stated above is true at least.)

It is a game of blocks. That is where you are right. I agree that it is dumb to get over attached and over-emotional over the internet. Yet, so many people do it now. You can now see stories of people getting married because of interactions over the internet.
Agreed. The "Drama" of forums is just people arguing, which is nbd. The thread gets locked and life goes back to normal.

if you want to know about true drama, get to know the staff really well. I know about more drama than the players do just by knowing Bach. And the amount of actual drama there is is very low.

Cookie

Trusted Member
All I wanted to do is spread that message that, sometimes people just want attention and crave it. Please don't start any fights here, do NOT mention names. I can be nice sometimes.

Also, thanks for agreeing with me! Glad to know lots agree.

ImTea

Retired Staff
All I wanted to do is spread that message that, sometimes people just want attention and crave it. Please don't start any fights here, do NOT mention names. I can be nice sometimes.

Also, thanks for agreeing with me! Glad to know lots agree.
I can understand why some people might find this annoying/boring at this point

jcdentonswh0re69

No, I do not think that everyone has left for that specific reason. Some people have left because they think it's just time to leave. Which i don't mind, some people have lives rather than playing video games all day. But some people have left because of 'Hate' I'm directing this at Sam, None of the builders were even hating on him. And he got banned for a reason i'm not aware about, nor do i want to know, because it wouldn't really do much if i know.
I'm not directing this at the staff who left by the way, and i understand that being staff is hard, (And what i said above ) "I do not believe that everyone has left for a specific reason." Staff I don't really count, it's just some of the players are bothering me kinda by making these types of posts.
All I wanted to do is spread that message that, sometimes people just want attention and crave it.
Very true.
I agree that it is dumb to get over attached and over-emotional over the internet. Yet, so many people do it now. You can now see stories of people getting married because of interactions over the internet.
Oh god, I couldn't stop laughing at "You can now see stories of people getting married because of interactions over the internet." I'm quoting that lol.

Cookie

Trusted Member
You can now see stories of people getting married because of interactions over the internet.
LMAOOO. people legit get in intimate relationships and get married. It's the funniest thing ever, they end up being 9 years old oml

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
Agreed. The "Drama" of forums is just people arguing, which is nbd. The thread gets locked and life goes back to normal.

if you want to know about true drama, get to know the staff really well. I know about more drama than the players do just by knowing Bach. And the amount of actual drama there is is very low.
I don't think you realise that there is more than drama outside of staff, I probably have had to deal with at least as much drama related to the server or at least started here than probably 9/10 of the staff, and that's outside of when I was staff, I can guarantee that at least one of the staff can back me up on this, and that is also Bach, and other well known players can back me on this.
Totally random, but I just wanted to say something. You obviously know lots of people have left HHG, forums, or just minecraft in general. Its kinda getting to the point where I'm legit getting pissed off at people who left. Drama ain't even that bad, people just exaggerate. I know I should let people be, but I don't understand. This server is even that bad, people just make it look bad by saying it is bad. I wonder how Zainos and staff who represent this server feel, all the people saying this server is ****.
I log on every single day to forums, and all I see are threads and threads named "farewell" or "goodbye".. And I think "Great! Another 5 more people leaving hhg by each day." Smh. Needs to stop. People need to stop putting HHG down, saying it's bad. Yall just overreacting. + all the people who leave because they're sensitive and get offended BY EVERYSINGLE FREAKING THING makes me so mad. This is the Internet, not unicorn land with fairies and happyness. ITS. A. GAME. OF. BLOCKS.

All I wanted to say. Little rant.
I do agree with you on most of this post, however, some people that have left of the recent I know have left for a legit reason, don't think that all the people leave for no reason.
LMAOOO. people legit get in intimate relationships and get married. It's the funniest thing ever, they end up being 9 years old oml
And I can also see that I'm one of the people that are targeted in this. All this shows is you have no idea how even online people can get so into eacthother and have a real love for somebody, and how badly it can affect you if things go ill and you lose them. I had this personal experience and all I can say is that it broke my heart when things went wrong and I lost them, I had to have who before was a good friend and has now become a really close friend to me from this server infact help me through that time, and I still look back and get sad from it now. I know how this feels, and I say strongly that things can really get into you online, and can really twist you.

Cookie

Trusted Member
And I can also see that I'm one of the people that are targeted in this. All this shows is you have no idea how even online people can get so into eacthother and have a real love for somebody, and how badly it can affect you if things go ill and you lose them. I had this personal experience and all I can say is that it broke my heart when things went wrong and I lost them, I had to have who before was a good friend and has now become a really close friend to me from this server infact help me through that time, and I still look back and get sad from it now. I know how this feels, and I say strongly that things can really get into you online, and can really twist you.
You were not targeted in this, no one was besides the 9 year old minecraft people I was on about. Also, I was talking about minecraft relationships not just online relationships or long distance. I respect people who can do that, cause i probably can't.
Sorry about your relationship, really didn't need to put it all out there, but it's still a horrible experience. I hope your relationship state is fine right now.

End of the day, Didnt target that at you, targeted it at the 9 year old minecraft noobs who date on MINECRAFT, no fights, no beef, all happy. :p

XV_Scorpion_VX

Retired Staff
You were not targeted in this, no one was besides the 9 year old minecraft people I was on about. Also, I was talking about minecraft relationships not just online relationships or long distance. I respect people who can do that, cause i probably can't.
Sorry about your relationship, really didn't need to put it all out there, but it's still a horrible experience. I hope your relationship state is fine right now.

End of the day, Didnt target that at you, targeted it at the 9 year old minecraft noobs who date on MINECRAFT, no fights, no beef, all happy. :p
Oh, well, I thought that you meant my case in point, my apologies. Though I met my ex on minecraft it wasn't really us dating on minecraft, it was more just an online relationship as we really got to know eacthother and treated it like we kinda where living together, if you get what I mean lol, if anything we made things too serious. But thanks to my friend helping me through it my relationship state is fine now.