• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Mob Arena Anotha one (MA Lobby)

Should this Lobby be accepted?

• Total voters

iSellCreditCards

Hey guys. I noticed that there is always these big new arenas and lobbies changing/being added. I have played on HHGN for a while now, and I've been wondering if the Mob Arena lobbies/arenas were ever gonna change. So I just decided to make a small one. Honestly it's not really that good, but I think Mob Arena just needed a change.

This is a Lobby built for Arena 1 and 2.

... The screenshots will not work or save/upload... so uh yea... Idk what to do xD
(The build is on my server, so I will have to talk to iiJam or Zainos) Sorry for the inconvenience.

If the screenshots do work soon, I'll post them.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I'd be surprised if mob arena doesn't eventually get a revamp. Because frankly, it needs one.

Would you pLease pm me your Skype name, so you can tell me the ip.

iSellCreditCards

HA HA! I have the screenshots now.
2016-03-16_16.26.27.png
2016-03-16_16.26.32.png
2016-03-16_16.26.41.png
2016-03-16_16.26.19.png

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
Like I'd previously said, I'd be supriaded if mob arena doesn't eventually get revamped, but when it does, I reckon the lobby could be better. This is allot better than the current lobby, but this still doesn't really meet the 'standards' (compared to the other lobbies, (kotl, parkour, skywars))
Don't get me wrong, this lobby isn't horrible! It's decent! But there's just not much detail in the walls and floor, and not much going on.
So I'm sorry to say, but this build has been declined.

iSellCreditCards

Ok, thanks! :)

But, I'm just gonna say this because, I think you have the wrong message xD.
This is a LOBBY for a new ARENA that will soon be finished :p

(I'm just not sure if you knew or not)