• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars Amount of Chests.

Kruw

In my opinion, most of the skywars maps lack a lot of chests. Too often do I end up with no building blocks or no food on a small island where the island are widely spread out. This makes the match a lot more difficult and boring as well. Some maps do have 2 chests, some only have 1.

It's a little annoying when there's only one chest as depending on how good your chest is, you may not have anywhere near the same gear/loot as the person next to you. Chests should be evened out a lot more; some matches I have a pair of boots and the next round I may have a chest plate, boots, and a helmet.

I suggest adding 2-3 chests on each starting island to up the gameplay and 4-5 chests in the middle.

It really differs the gameplay a lot if you don't have a lot of chests to work with or little to no loot in a chest.

Just my opinion, of course, share yours below.

-Kruw

Trenly

Admin
Admin
As far as I know, all maps have at least 2, sometimes even 3. Some maps that appear to only have 1 (teatime, futuristic, etc) do actually have 2, you just have to find them

Kruw

As far as I know, all maps have at least 2, sometimes even 3. Some maps that appear to only have 1 (teatime, futuristic, etc) do actually have 2, you just have to find them

Oh okay, that does answer a part of my suggestion/question, thanks!

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff

The Following Skywars Maps have 1 chest off spawn Music, Possibly Football, Houses3, Balloons, Sometimes Jungly, SomeLikeitcold, Gerudo, Colors, maybe one of the moderns and One of the tower maps has 1 chest only.