• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Creative Able To Tpa In Admin's World

Should This Be Added

• Total voters

Tbucs19Gaming

Trusted Member
Hey Guys It's Me Tbucs19Gaming And I Think Admin's World Should Have The Tpa Ability. It Seems weird Without It. Tell Me What You Think In The Poll Above Or Comment Down Below If You Have A Comment About This. Thx And I'll See You Later Gamers

Omnisent

Trusted Member
Well the problem is, people would abuse it by doing /tpa (DekuScrubs for example if I was in admin world) and they would be there, and they might be default. Maybe if they were to make it only a perk for Mockingjays it would be better.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Like deku said, that could happen. The only way to fix this would be if the players were in the same world (with a world player checker) it would work.

Kaios

Retired Staff
The World Player Checker Could Help Yes And That's What Could Help This
He was saying IF we had player checker. But the problem is you can only use player checker if all players are in the same world. Admin, plots, and vip are all different worlds.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
He was saying IF we had player checker. But the problem is you can only use player checker if all players are in the same world. Admin, plots, and vip are all different worlds.
Yeah, so you'd need to do something like:

if (player1.getLocation().getWorld() == player2.getLocation().getWorld()) {
player1 teleport(player2.getLocation());
} else {
player.sendMessage(ChatColor.RED + "You cannot teleport to " + player2.getName() + " because you aren't in the same world!");
}