• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

SCBB AbandonedOceanVillage - LilPoofyVert

Would You Want This Map In SCBB

• Yes, But With Some Changes (Please Say The Changes In The Comments)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yep!

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I get that the point of scbb is to knock other players off, but there just doesn't seem to be enough playing ground here - it looks like it would be super easy to knock players off, or even fall off yourself. It's just a bit of a small map.
The shape of the map altogether is a bit random imo. And I don't really get the theme? It doesn't really look like a water village? Or an abandoned water village at the least.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I get that the point of scbb is to knock other players off, but there just doesn't seem to be enough playing ground here - it looks like it would be super easy to knock players off, or even fall off yourself. It's just a bit of a small map.
The shape of the map altogether is a bit random imo. And I don't really get the theme? It doesn't really look like a water village? Or an abandoned water village at the least.
Sorry, but your map has been declined.
I agree. I didnt really mean to add islands above the other ones LilPoofyVert I meant you should make them bogger