• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars _smokescreen_'s Skywars Map

Orestensibly

I like the idea of the map, but there's a couple things that need to be fixed. All of the islands have to be the same distance away from the middle. Also, I know nobody likes hearing this, but it needs more detail. I would recommend having the islands made out of 2 or 3 different blocks for texture instead of just end stone.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Alrighty, thanks for the feedback :)
I will work on it when either head builders have decided.
And they are the same distance from the middle, its just the islands are moved to the right a bit, thought it would look good.

Last edited:

lllllllllll

I like this map, but it sill has things to improve on. The name doesn't make sense as there is no sky in the end really, Like Orestensibly said, it needs more detailing.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
Would you prefer that I called it, The End? I called it The Sky because of the biome. I'm not sure what specifically to add, as I did think that players can build their own defences on their islands.

lllllllllll

Would you prefer that I called it, The End? I called it The Sky because of the biome. I'm not sure what specifically to add, as I did think that players can build their own defences on their islands.
In skywars, not too many people build defenses, also calling it The End would be much better.

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
In skywars, not too many people build defenses, also calling it The End would be much better.
Ok, it call be called The End; I have shown a lot of people my skywars map and they love it the way it is. Though what should I specifically add? I just, in my opinion, feel it's necessary. Within the end it's pretty flat isn't it.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
The map does look nice, but I would say it needs more features. You should add more to it. Use your brain to think creatively, or ask those who visit if for ideas of what to add :)

Looks very good, just could use a bit more :)

_Smokescreen_

Retired Staff
The map does look nice, but I would say it needs more features. You should add more to it. Use your brain to think creatively, or ask those who visit if for ideas of what to add :)

Looks very good, just could use a bit more :)
Ok, I'll try me best thinking of something, I'll add more to the player islands, not too much though

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
CONGRATULATIONS YOUR ARENA HAS BEEN ACCEPTED! IT WILL BE ADDED RIGHT NOW TO THE SKY WARS SERVER!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUBMISSION!