• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars 4 maps

Greenluigi2

Hello

Do you guys ever get that moment when your playing skywars on happy hunger games with your 3 friends becuse you just suck at [removed] skywars, but when you join the map need 16 player and no one want to play. Then you go into your bed and cry your self to sleep, becuse your other friends don't like you any more and then they block you on discord & more, and then your mom and dad tell you that your adopted and that you are a failure in life and you get held back in school and you other class mates graduate but not you and then you get kicked out of your house and you live in alaska with just shorts and then you try to apply to work at McDonald's but get rejected.
Yea i get that.

BUT! I think what we should add is that when you pick a map to play there are 4 maps one that dose not need to many player and other needing a bit more. I feel like this world be a best idea for player that love skywars but can't get other players on.
Tell me if you like this idea.

Last edited by a moderator: