• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Jigsaw 3 Jigsaw Levels

MC_ProYT

Trusted Member
Go to my 4th plot (/p h:4 niklank) on creative to see 3 of my jigsaw maps! there r too much screenshots, so i just decided not to put any! =/ 1 of the levels is a speed run, 1 of them is a puzzle, and the other is the most randomest maze ever made lel

Last edited:

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
MC_ProYT I have seen the plot and I have some comments about it:
1- Regarding the speed run level, I really like the idea but I find the level really short. Maybe if you could expand it I would definitely add it as it's an original idea and very fun at the same time!
2- I don't like the puzzle, it's really derp and poorly developed level, sorry
3- I love the maze, it's really troll and matches perfectly the Jigsaw troll theme! Anyway, I found it really short and easy, if you could expand it a little bit I would definitely add this!