• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Skywars 3 Chests On Each Map

Yes or nahhh...

• Nice idea I hope this gets added!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • This idea sucks like crazy don’t you add this Zainos XD

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

INeedOreos

It would be awesome if there was 3 chests because you would have a better chance at getting full armor and a weapon. Sometimes I get annoyed win I don’t get a weapon when we are playing in NORMAL CHESTS. I bet a lot of people with agree with this

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Skywars, when playing with basic or normal chests, really isn't intended to be a chest run. Most of the skywars maps are designed to have ores in the islands which can be used to obtain armor and a weapon. You can break logs and use them to make planks, you can create or use a pickaxe to mine stone. Skywars truly can be a game of skill when not playing with op chests. I personally believe that two chests is more than enough, especially when you consider the fact that making iron armor and weapons from the ores in your island often would give you a better gear than the chests would anyways.