• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Kit PvP 1v1 Suggestions (and more)

Trenly

Admin
Admin
  • Add "favorite" 1v1 maps
    • Allow users to select which maps they really like to play on
  • Add a "Random Arena" and a "Random Favorite" option
    • Random Arena would play in a random arena for a 1v1
    • Random Favorite would play in a random arena the user marked as favorite
  • Add the option for two different kits to 1v1
    • This would allow a God to Pvp a black mamba without interruption
    • Would show as: {player_kit} versus {invited_kit}
  • Add the option to decline a request
    • This would allow for a user to decline a request and send one with different options
    • Could be toggled to automatically accept, ask, or automatically decline 1v1 requests
  • Add the option to toggle team requests
    • This would allow for a user to choose whether to automatically accept, ask, or automatically decline team request.

Dawsonas

All of these ideas are good, but I have a few tweaks I came up with myself to improve it.

1. Arena Selection Option:
Let's keep it simple at: Every 30 minutes when they're swapping arenas, It brings up an arena selection option that everyone gets to choose which arena to vote for for 30 seconds. One with highest vote is chosen to be next. (Maps with the same number of votes require the system to randomly select one upon the ties.) To avoid constantly being the same map, you can't choose the map you're swapping out of.

2. Toggling team requests: I personally find this useless and could honestly have a negative effect. For the people that say, "It's so much easier!!!", It's really not. It doesn't take much effort to right click on a player. Negative effect: This could make the game much easier for coin grinding. The coin grinder can have 2 accounts (the one he wants to get coins on, and another account he wants to grind kills on). He could turn on autoaccept for the other player's account to constantly join matches. And get kills... and kills.... and kills.... Please comment if you agree with me or not.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
All of these ideas are good, but I have a few tweaks I came up with myself to improve it.

1. Arena Selection Option:
Let's keep it simple at: Every 30 minutes when they're swapping arenas, It brings up an arena selection option that everyone gets to choose which arena to vote for for 30 seconds. One with highest vote is chosen to be next. (Maps with the same number of votes require the system to randomly select one upon the ties.) To avoid constantly being the same map, you can't choose the map you're swapping out of.

2. Toggling team requests: I personally find this useless and could honestly have a negative effect. For the people that say, "It's so much easier!!!", It's really not. It doesn't take much effort to right click on a player. Negative effect: This could make the game much easier for coin grinding. The coin grinder can have 2 accounts (the one he wants to get coins on, and another account he wants to grind kills on). He could turn on autoaccept for the other player's account to constantly join matches. And get kills... and kills.... and kills.... Please comment if you agree with me or not.
Your first suggestion isnt related to 1v1's. My suggestion is to allow the people who can select which map they 1v1 in a random option.

Your second suggestion is saying that it would make farming easy; but farming is against the rules and there are systems in place to detect it I believe. So there really isnt any need to worry about that. There are times when I wish that I could turn off 1v1 requests, which is why I suggested that.

Oh, and why so many colors and large text? Its distracting and hard to read imo.