• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Forums “Bugs and reports” section

Anchezz

Trusted Member
I've been reading some reports of bugs on the server recently and I've noticed that people tend to re-post the same/a known bug that is fixed or being worked on by staff (Zainos), which made me wonder why we don't use the same system that I know for an example staff member use with “Player reports” section. We could add one or to prefixes to “Bugs and reports” that would be “Fixed” or “In progress/working on” to let people know what bugs are fixed or being worked on. I think this would be better, easier and more effective that listing all bugs in a thread, both for staff members and players.

imtotallychris

Retired Staff
I do not like it much, it will take time to change the prefix and staff moving a thread to bug reports already forget to add a current prefix.

Also, Bug Reports already has the gamemode prefix which is way more important than having an in-progress and fixed prefix.