• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

øoƒ

pofoproud

Trusted Member
hi ma names poof and i make fun of everyone
Screen Shot 2017-10-07 at 3.40.45 PM.png

I'm very insensitive and depression

me32305

"make fun of everyone"

"LOL XD"
"ROFL XD XD"

psychopath - a person with abnormal or violent social behavior.

idk if you posted this because you felt bad, or you actually thought you were making fun of him, but that's not making fun of people. you didn't insult him or tease him, you simply laughed. poof you suck at making fun of people you illiterate psychopath. (who laughs at something like that? wtf)

pofoproud

Trusted Member
"make fun of everyone"

"LOL XD"
"ROFL XD XD"

idk if you posted this because you felt bad, or you actually thought you were making fun of him, but that's not making fun of people. you didn't insult him or tease him, you simply laughed. poof you suck at making fun of people you illiterate psychopath. (who laughs at something like that? wtf)
i was making fun of the cringey people that say LoL xDDXDXDD ROFLxDX D,,.. also yEAh i have a horrible sense of humor obViOUSLY u DONT KNOW M E.. also loosen up bUDDy ur so uptiGHT

pofoproud

Trusted Member
"make fun of everyone"

"LOL XD"
"ROFL XD XD"

if all ur gonna do is bULLY M E then lEAVE :(

joexxx6

Lol this post makes no sense, but I guess that’s what you get when you’re on an MC server like this.