• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

???¿!

Mr_Incredibuz

Hey. i have never thought of that. I dont think there has maybe when the server was BETA but never since then. Thats a good question :idea:

TheCakeGod

Trusted Member
As far as i know none of the staff are females. We are not trying to be sexiest or anything, but thats how it turned out.

iamcrzzy

200315844 said:
As far as i know none of the staff are females. We are not trying to be sexiest or anything, but thats how it turned out.
even if we aren't trying to be the SEXIEST server, we are!

whitedevil5000

iamcrzzy said:
200315844 said:
Ha ha, I think you were bugged by that statement, to? *cough* *cough* sexist... *cough* *cough*

iamcrzzy

whitedevil5000 said:
iamcrzzy said:
200315844 said:
Ha ha, I think you were bugged by that statement, to? *cough* *cough* sexist... *cough* *cough*
ummm whats that supposed to mean? And I did that because he mistyped and said sexiest

B) I'm a girl and I want to win the build contest so hopefully I will get builder. Also, it has been proven that more male people play Minecraft than females, so it only makes sense that on a server with only a couple hundred people, all the staff be male.