MysticMusician
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That feeling when your 3DS is blinking red but you're in the middle of a totem battle and you have to do it as quick as possible...
    Have the option to do my audition for college a week early and possibly receive an extra $1000 a year, but idk if I wanna give up that week
    Kaios
    Kaios
    And who cares about the money right... pshh duh
    Trenly
    Trenly
    Its one week. Full time, a person works about 40 hours a week. Even if you made $20/Hour that is only 800$ for that week. So it would be smarter to do the audition early
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I think I will probably wind up doing it. The 1000 isn't guaranteed though and I'm already getting 2/3 of the tuition a year. Which is why I wasn't sure if I may want an extra week of practice
    Why does everyone I know always change so much, and then decide that I'm nothing and my feelings don't matter...
    Z
    Zelistra
    They don't understand. It's really that simple, but it can be way more complicated
    We get to decorate our instruments for jazz band for the concert on Sunday. Trying to decide what I want to do.
    Reactions: AppleGlacier
    AlaskanSkies
    AlaskanSkies
    MAKE YOUR TRUMPET INTO RUDOLPH
    Maybe like a red puffball on the bell and ears on the lead pipe? xD
    But that sounds so fun, good luck!
    People are getting in accidents all over the place. A bus got stuck and got sideways up a hill. Hopefully the school is sensible and delays
    I have a band concert in like a week and I've developed a terrible cough...yay. Probably gonna get really sick.
    Nootch
    Nootch
    2 presentations Monday and I'm sick. Yay..but hope you get better for your concert
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    Dang. hopefully you get better too. It seems like everyone always gets sick at the worst times.
    Kuiah
    Kuiah
    WORTH
    Why are there some people on here, that every single post they make is extremely rude. It's not that hard to say something nicely is it?
    I really want to quit orchestra...
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    Our old director retired last year and we have a new guy. He's nice, but the way he does everything is super unfair, he promised we'd have fair seating auditions for this concert, turns out we're not and I'm just getting stuck in the back again, when I'd previously always been within the first 3 chairs. He also grades playing tests very unfairly, and tends to favor certain people.
    Z
    Zelistra
    Oh wow... I'm sorry.. For some reasons I'm watching Dance Moms in these days, and it's just drama, like omg that woman needs to chill. Sometimes your teacher/coach is just rude.. Well you can check out Jojo Siwa on YouTube, her coach is a crazy woman and she's still in the team.. :^) It's really your choice though, if you really love orchestra, then stay. But if you can't handle your teacher.. Then quit I guess..
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    I'm not going to quit, it would be a big mistake considering I'm majoring in music. I just never look forward to going. I was treated terribly in band by this one guy, and all of the sudden it flipped to me having problems in orchestra and loving band.
    Whenever there's a really nice steam sale and I hardly have any money, it hurts a little... ;-;
    Z
    Zelistra
    Post videos of you playing instruments/singing and gameplay videos. There's only just one secret, do something that no one has done before, be creative, that's the main key to success on YouTube
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    Maybe I can try. I do have a channel but it's mostly hacker reports from when I used to play on here a lot.
    Z
    Zelistra
    If you're gonna try to start a YouTube channel, you should pretend that you got lots of Subscribers. You need to have an uploading schedule, because that's one of the most important things, if you say you're gonna upload once a week, you better do it, even when no one is watching your videos. If you're gonna get Twitter & Instagram for your channel, you should post when you need to, even when no one is reading
    neither of the printers in my house will print out my essay for some reason...Why I just replaced the black ink cartridge .-.
    casually googles all the answers to the AP US history break work, and still has to write an essay tomorrow for AP lit...
    Hm, none of my friends texted me Happy Thanksgiving, in fact no one messaged me at all even when they were playing games...I'm so important.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    You are important and I'm sorry for being such a poor friend. Please give me another chance.
    Nootch
    Nootch
    i feel you..everyday of my life..
    q3hardcore
    I want to trust you.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    I asked you about how things were occasionally and I apologized for talking about myself excessively. From what you had said, I certainly thought you were okay with calling and I figured we just needed to find a good time. And I asked that after nearly a month. I'm so sorry.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    I'm sure you can fix your problems, some things just take a lot of time. I was never annoyed, just confused.
    q3hardcore
    q3hardcore
    How are things?
    AP computer science as made me want to buy Matryoshka dolls... Edit: I just bought Panda Matryoshka dolls on amazon...
    Reactions: Nootch
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    We had to code a program about matryoshka dolls to practice recursive methods. Also computer science is fun if you're decent at it.
    SAFollis
    SAFollis
    but it's boring I'd rather make my 3D games in java
    MysticMusician
    MysticMusician
    well I mean we're using java...but we can't do anything that advanced. Plus I skipped programming 1b and 2 so i get a little lost sometimes lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…