Happy-HG Forum

q3hardcore
q3hardcore
what did you do.
Zainos
Zainos
funny how I told you several times the warn was just a simple warn for several toxic (now deleted) comments you have done recently, yet you still say it's just for that to make it look like you didn't do anything xD. Plus remember the ban was because you got enough warning points since you have other 4 valid warnings about Necroposting AND Disrespect. If you wanna complain about the rules, at least do it right oof.
Zainos
Zainos
Plus regarding that other comment, we got over 200 unique players today, but if it's dead to you then don't play it, no one forces to do it lol. As long as you don't break our server rules, I'm fine with whatever you think
pofoproud
pofoproud
the funny part is i never broke the rules, saying that the server is dead isn't me being toxiC or isn't me SpreADinG hAtE if i said the server is filled with heck heads then yeah sure ban me ig but just because i attack your precious server with 2 words doesn't mean you have to wARn me and only me for it lmao and congrats u got 200 people ur servers so popular my dude