Happy-HG Forum

XV_Scorpion_VX
XV_Scorpion_VX
Ugh I don't know how you can be happy about being back at school. Once you get to the stage that I'm at with A-Levels and stuff it's literally hell, I hate it, worst thing is it's something I have to do otherwise I may as well shoot myself.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
Not saying school isn't hard it's more because I feel like I'm doing something with my life and because I get to see my friends.
XV_Scorpion_VX
XV_Scorpion_VX
My friends at school ain't really friends lol, I mean I guess they are but if I want to go to a friend to talk about something I go to someone online. Also cause I don't mix with guys very well and girls at my school don't wanna know me I can't really consider any of them near close. So I ain't really got friends as a reason.
XV_Scorpion_VX
XV_Scorpion_VX
School at my level isn't nice though when you get to my stage I bet you'll say the same. Not trying to be a jerk or cynical but it's just the truth lol.
AppleGlacier
AppleGlacier
It all depends, for me personally, the people at my private Christian school are great. I know like everyone in my grade and everyone knows me, I can easily talk to anyone and make jokes with them. Ofc I still have the people I talk to more.