Happy-HG Forum

Lowvex
Lowvex
Also a thing that happened to me was that the bank blocked the payment due to that it is an unknown website. You should check that too.
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
yea man that not it thanks anyway man
Reactions: Lowvex
Zainos
Zainos
I'm sorry but the only way to donate to the server is via http://store.happy-hg.com/
Nevertheless, if you are having problems with paying, try another payment method, such as credit card/debit card/prepaid card, etc. which don't require to own a PayPal account in order to use!
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
I don't have any other card man.... I honestly have no clue what to do....
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
it worked last time no clue why its not working now.... me and my sister tries both didn't work....
Zainos
Zainos
As I told you in the PM, this isn't a server-side issue, PayPal is rejecting your credit card so there seems to be a problem with it. Try using a different card/payment method or contacting your card providers and ask them what's going on
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
not really much help man :(
Lowvex
Lowvex
Instead of doing it thru Paypal just do it like a normal credit card.
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
I don't have any other card apart from debit man.... its gonna be months till I can get back in the server..... honestly really upset :D
Lowvex
Lowvex
Read the first time Zainos commented "try another payment method, such as credit card/debit card/prepaid card, etc. which don't require to own a PayPal account in order to use!"
JakeBlack03
JakeBlack03
I DON'T HAVE ANOTHER CARD I ONLY HAVE DEBIT!!! :D