Z
Zelistra
Wowow gj Bach, cutting hair isn't easy :p
MissDark
MissDark
that's cute
_Ladybug_
_Ladybug_
He did a good job. Nothing fancy, just a 4 inch trim. My hair was to my hips, so we felt like it needed it. :)
Trenly
Trenly
wow, ive never had a gaircut!
_Ladybug_
_Ladybug_
Haha. My last haircut was at 6 years old. 13 years ago. I have had trims since then of course, but 4 inches is the most I have done since I was a kid. It was like a security blanket for me growing up. Lol. It was actually very hard to get past that mental barrier. But, I like it and I was glad _Bach_ did it.
MissDark
MissDark
Ladybug... you typed "gaircut" instead of "haircut"... Idk if it was intentional but.. xD
_Ladybug_
_Ladybug_
That's actually a technique people use to get more comments on a post/video. But no, i actually didn't intend to put that. I don't have auto correct on my phone, for obvious reasons...So my mis-typed words never get...corrected.
Z
Zelistra
"Obvious reasons" I don't know why you wouldn't get autocorrect lol, Kika Keyboard has the best autocorrect imo :p Cuz you can easily add words and it will correct words to those words xd
_Ladybug_
_Ladybug_
I never liked auto correct cause it would change the whole word to something else instead of just misspelling it. Lol
Z
Zelistra
Not if you get a good keyboard, it remembers what you type and learns the way you talk, it's more and more accurate lol, but it does remember everything you type besides passwords so..