• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Pvp Kit: Ninja

Do you like this kit?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I suggest having a ninja kit in pvp.
Armor: Black, Leather, Protection 4
Weapon: Sharpness 3 Iron sword named "Katana"
Speed II
32 ender pearls
Standard amount of soups
Amount of kills: Whatever amount you think this kit deserves

__USA__

Seems pretty cool, you could add some sort of ranged weapon though, e.g. splash potions of harming (Shurikens) And what about potion effects? This kit could really utilize speed and jump boost... But even without those things I generally like the idea good job Steve.

Zeriad

Retired Staff
I did utilize speed effects. I suggested having a Speed II boost. I like the idea of shurikens though, Could be something to add later on.

SAFollis

Trusted Member
Also add potions that you can drop on the ground (called quick escape) to turn invisible (without particles) and have resistance 1 for 30 seconds

Zeriad

Retired Staff
Also add potions that you can drop on the ground (called quick escape) to turn invisible (without particles) and have resistance 1 for 30 seconds
Interesting idea but it may be a bit too much. While I like the idea, I would think potions of poison would be better suited

MrAnnoyingCookie

Resigned Staff
This one is pretty cool, yet it's what we thought when we made Black Mamba, it's inspired on Kill Bill by Quentin Tarantino. Therefore this kit and Black Mamba are quite similar. Either way, it's nice to see your interest on the server.

Thak you very much :)

__USA__

This one is pretty cool, yet it's what we thought when we made Black Mamba, it's inspired on Kill Bill by Quentin Tarantino. Therefore this kit and Black Mamba are quite similar. Either way, it's nice to see your interest on the server.

Thak you very much :)
O>O So this is where Chris gets it!