• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

I Have Not Received My Rank For Voting Yet

DarkArrow132

IGN: DarkArrow132
Hi Zainos I currently have Career rank and I was 3rd on the voting leaderboard in may, but when i got on the server it said that I am still Career. Please fix this. Thank you in advance I will await your response. You have a Great server btw. I have played it for about 3-4 years and it is my favorite jigsaw, parkour, creative, and kitpvp server. Keep up the good work!

Trenly

Admin
Admin
IGN: DarkArrow132
Hi Zainos I currently have Career rank and I was 3rd on the voting leaderboard in may, but when i got on the server it said that I am still Career. Please fix this. Thank you in advance I will await your response. You have a Great server btw. I have played it for about 3-4 years and it is my favorite jigsaw, parkour, creative, and kitpvp server. Keep up the good work!
The voting websites do not always have accurate vote counts. Additionally, the votes from all three sites are aggregated, meaning that even if you appear third on the leaderboards on one site, you may not actually be third. The final results of the top voters are announced on the Discord each month

SookTheFabulous

They've been announced now, and, assuming your IGN is the same as your profile name here on the forums, you are unfortunately not among them.