• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

3 years off the server

Cyangammer

Heya there! I'm an old player from like three years back if I'm correct and i the reason i wasn't exactly on due to being banned * it was mostly my fault seeing that i had no idea on how to write the letter things and having no idea what the word permanent meant as well as banned... yup dumbest kid in the entire world* are there ways of trying to get unbanned ? It was really my first and last time getting banned so i still don't really know how these things work...
Whith love
Pat
* formerly known as Cyan*

Cyangammer

Also, terribly sorry for the spelling mistakes... kinda on my wierd old phone that only allows me to create keysmash....

DissolvingSoap

I do not know how to make my own thread or whatever it is called but I was also an og player from like 3 years ago I want to go back and see my creative plot and the parkours as it was one of the best servers for parkour my account was IP banned permanently for no reason. My ign at the time was ZeldaInANutshell now it is DissolvingSoap please unban me. Thanks.

Zainos

Owner, Founder and Lead Developer
Owner
Staff Manager
DissolvingSoap please don't revive dead threads.

You can only get banned if you break our server rules. In the case of both of you (as seen when you try to log in since it always shows the ban reason whenever you try to log-in to the server) its Advertising a Server IP. Fortunately, since we changed the punishment lengths for a few offences a while ago, advertising a server IP is no longer a permanent ban (We admit this was very harsh for this offence type) so both of you have been unbanned. Welcome back to the server and please make sure to read our server rules before joining to make sure this doesn't happen again!