• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Who is the oldest active player?

CreeperWert

I’ve been wondering this for a while. What account (non-staff or -builder) is the oldest on the server that has played in the past year? I know I’ve been on the server since June 1st, 2014, and yes, the old hub was pretty good.

Check how old your account is by asking a staff member about your join date.

And, if you do have an active account older than mine, please comment.

Btw, I just created my forums account, please don’t think I’m lying about the join date. Also, please don’t lie about your join date.

-Creeper

Last edited:

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I would think Zainos is probably the oldest player still active, but most people don't count him. I joined in October of 2012, and I know there are a couple other OGs who still play, but I don't know when all of them joined.

TrashcanTristan

I joined somewhere mid 2013 on the account I used prior to this one. I wouldn't consider myself an active player though as I typically quit Minecraft every year until I enjoy the game again. However I still keep up with everyone I've met in the community throughout the years.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
Not too active at the moment, planning on returning as soon as i get familiar with the new school and all. Joined somewhere late 2013, definitely not one of the oldest players but still longer than you lol