• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!
  • This portion of the forum has moved to Discord!

Gamemode towny?

hi i love towny its so fun but i feel like i am betraying my home hhg when i play on other servers so i think they should add it and GO AHEAD, sue me, tell me how much of a bad idea this is, but i think it would be fun and it would attract more peeps to play our beloved server. i mean, ive been playing hhg for 4 years and i think that adding towny would be so super duper fun and yeah okay thats all thx 4 reading bye lolz

Trenly

Admin
Admin
What would make it unique to HHG? Its already on so many other servers that I don't think it would add much to HHG

What would make it unique to HHG? Its already on so many other servers that I don't think it would add much to HHG
That’s true but what if they did something to make it unique? Maybe the ranks could be like the district numbers and they could have idk just some stuff to make it unique to the server I don’t reallt have examples but \_(‘-‘)_/

andrew louie

we can also say that the following are not unique
Survival Games
Draw It
Skywars
Some other possible ones on smaller servers would include
Creative
Skyblock.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I think factions should be higher priority atm, as it may be more intense than towny but has the same basic idea.

andrew louie

I think factions should be higher priority atm, as it may be more intense than towny but has the same basic idea.
Indeed. But I think that towny is more passive and allows for creativity while factions is more of a defensive and offensive. But I would like to see towny implemented in the near future.

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
Indeed. But I think that towny is more passive and allows for creativity while factions is more of a defensive and offensive. But I would like to see towny implemented in the near future.
I know this, that’s what I meant when I said it’s more intense. Just don’t be expecting this gamemode any time soon if it were to be considered. I like vanilla survival so I’m okay with anything survival related.

Nonze

Factions first, HHG’s faction will be very unique and will be able to draw in other players to the server.

Towny isn’t really a priority atm and possibly in the future it may be implemented, but I highly doubt it.