• We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

OGs I need your help

Status
Not open for further replies.

justcharli

im a coolio OG been on from 2015. so ayee! i love the old hub, and i miss it too (The pixel art one not quartz one) . ive got tired over this hub. #bringBackOldHub2018? and i also miss the old parkours like bow parkour and all!

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I remember multiple Survival Games lobbies filled with 24 people, that’s what I miss the most because I loved it the most. I remember this in the early days I played; Ive been here for quite a while, probably joined 2014.

ItsSheep

Retired Staff
Not sure which maps still exist as I haven't seen a full sg game (start) in a while but I'v always loved Zone 85, Parkour World, Butter Arena.

SG Breeze Island 1 and 2 bring back good memories and probably a favourite map of mine is SG4.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I’m pretty sure I’ve been on the Server for more than 2 years but I don’t remember many old Maps but I would like to see Classic Spleef on the Server as I know that used to be here. It would be awesome for it to have a MASSIVE revamp like detailed Arenas, new kits or ranks and overall great gameplay. It’ll also help bring out a game mode that isn’t very PvP related so it isn’t competitive so players can have more fun on it.

Senzii

Here are the maps I remember and love ; Parkour World, SG4, Dreams, Butter Arena, Breeze Islands and Howling Mountains. They're all from sg, because this is the gamemode I've played the most.

michalthekid

Trusted Member
man do i miss those days

the quartz spawn was great, the butter arena, which was chosen all the time and was also great, breeze island

post scriptum: anyone remember the other owner?????
post scriptum scriptum: jeez just realised how long ago i joined

Quasis

Trenly, if you're considering of bringing back some maps... You should also consider asking if the community would like us to revamp some of them to best fit today's style and map requirements.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
Trenly, if you're considering of bringing back some maps... You should also consider asking if the community would like us to revamp some of them to best fit today's style and map requirements.
I'm not asking to bring them back, I was just curious.

_Bach_

Retired Staff
I really loved playing massive rounds of Survival Games. Skype calls with 15 people and crazy rounds with intense 4 v 4 battles before deathmatch. I also remember trying to complete clouds parkour for the first time and sucking so bad. And then MsDebbie and Chad would log on for a parkour video and everyone would loose their minds. Good times!

Masterfireheart

Retired Staff
Old spleef from 2012 hub
wait you're alive?
woah
screw it, why not join in

I miss the secret button on the mob arena building at 2012 hub that gave you a lot of money

..though to be fair I guess I'm also forever soul-bound to that spot on top of the fountain at parkour spawn, god I must have spent hundreds of hours of my time standing there chatting, good times

okay I'm gone for real this time, fireheart awayyyyyyy

Trenly

Admin
Admin
screw it, why not join in

I miss the secret button on the mob arena building at 2012 hub that gave you a lot of money

..though to be fair I guess I'm also forever soul-bound to that spot on top of the fountain at parkour spawn, god I must have spent hundreds of hours of my time standing there chatting, good times

okay I'm gone for real this time, fireheart awayyyyyyy
You sir, are a legend. I will never forget you standing on top of that fountain in parkour, where I stand today. You have truly been an inspiration. I remember when you and I had both first joined the server... dang that was a long time ago. Glad to see you still drop by once in a while

Status
Not open for further replies.