• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Declined worksite parkour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keknek

Name: Worksite Parkour
Difficulty: Easy
Length: Small
Checkpoints: 2

Senzii , Moung_Bricoleur and I built this pakour !

Attachments

• 2017-07-26_20.16.15.png
    2017-07-26_20.16.15.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 307
  • 2017-07-26_20.16.32.png
    2017-07-26_20.16.32.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 313
  • 2017-07-26_20.16.39.png
    2017-07-26_20.16.39.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 291

pofoproud

Trusted Member
I think it looks really cool the buildings in the back could use some work but then again its not like its a major part of the map

Also i think the picky upy thingy majigers need work

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
I think it's a great idea for a map and a majority of it is well done. I too have critisism for the buildings in the back, but I'm sure you can adjust those easily. Overall I think it's solid; my only other concern being that some jumps seem hard to see where you should be aiming for.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
I like the idea, and it looks like a good start. As the others have said, the buildings in the back need improvement. Overall I noticed a lack of a clear path, as indicated by how many signs you had to point the way. The carpet helps, but it still seems like it would be hard to follow. I think a simpler path would benefit this map greatly. I would really like to see some improvements, but until they are made I will have to decline this map.

As a side note, rather than the "map credits" at the end, I think it would look cooler if you had armor stands posing as workers around the worksite with the heads being those of the builders.

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I like the idea, and it looks like a good start. As the others have said, the buildings in the back need improvement. Overall I noticed a lack of a clear path, as indicated by how many signs you had to point the way. The carpet helps, but it still seems like it would be hard to follow. I think a simpler path would benefit this map greatly. I would really like to see some improvements, but until they are made I will have to decline this map.

As a side note, rather than the "map credits" at the end, I think it would look cooler if you had armor stands posing as workers around the worksite with the heads being those of the builders.
I %100 agree.

I absolutely love the concept though, and would love to see this in the parkour world one day. But yeah, some changes should be made. Keep at it though.

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
-=+=-
I really loved how well you've approached this Map, I'm hoping this is an easier one instead of Mirror, Tower and Ice Parkour standard. I'm loving the layout of the worksite, very realistic (which is a bonus) and the Parkour blends in very well to make the Map more natural looking.

This is more of a message to Senzii : I think it's better if (after this Map has been adjusted) that you move onto a different game mode as you've made tonnes of Parkours. I would definitely like to see your skills in a PvP Map, or a Hitman Map or even a Mob Arena. You're very talented at making your Parkours but I'm sure lots of other people would love to see your style and approach to another gamemode. :)
-=+=-

youngfloppa

This map could be great! The ground could have a few layers of flat terrain to add some realism, maybe something else than a load of random muddy blocks. I love the cranes and the constuction work, this map looks like a lot of effort had put into it, maybe make the buildings in th e background 3d, but if you make those minor improvements this could be a great map!

Status
Not open for further replies.