• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Wild West - A Map By: PugConstructions

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
So, we're back with another SkyWars Map! This is the second one out of the three! Hope you're looking forward to this one! After Space Invasion, we thought to go with something completely different. This is what we made:

INFORMATION:

Name: Wild West
Players: 8

PEOPLE WHO HELPED/MADE THIS MAP:

SamThePugMC - Project Leader
BenjiThePugMC - Organics (cactuses) and island shapes
xPandaGalaxyx - Buildings and island shapes
Trenly - Map layout
NoHaxJustKilling - Hosts PugConstructions' Private Server
RexTheMon - Hosts PugConstructions' Private Server

NOTES:

The Wild West idea is meant to be that you're cowboys/cowgirls duelling against each other in the sky. In the Wild West, tempers are short, guns are swift, and a moment's hesitation on the draw can mean death...

SCREENSHOTS:

2016-12-09_19.36.12.png

2016-12-09_19.36.37.png

2016-12-09_19.36.55.png

2016-12-09_19.38.20.png

2016-12-09_19.38.42.png

2016-12-09_19.39.15.png

2016-12-09_19.39.37.png

That's all from us. If you like the map, make sure to like this Forum Thread and/or say something nice in the comment section! PugConstructions hope you have a great day and we hope you like this map!

~ SamThePugMC (PugConstructions Owner)

Last edited:

iiJam

Retired HHG Build Team Leader
I love the theme. Wild West has always been one of my favorite build themes, and this map shows it a good deal of justice.
Everything really fits a wild west theme. From the gold, to the mine shaft, to the cactus, and the shack.

I appriciate that the map isn't just the player's islands, and one island in the middle. There are smaller islands, which I love to see in a skywars map.
I will agree although, that the cactus in the middle isn't the best I've ever seen, but it's still sorta cool.
Congratulations!
Your map has been accepted!

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
I think the spawn islands are really cool! But personally I think the cactus in the middle island is a bit wonky. Perhaps a saloon would be a better idea for a mid? Or just somehow improve on the big cactus.
Thanks for the nice comments about the spawn islands! :D
I think a big cactus makes a better effect and it gives more room for players to PvP around the cactus if there's a fight in the middle. Also, I think it's nice that the players have to climb on top of the cactus in order to reach the chests on it. :)