• Note: We are accepting any kind of map. However, we are specifically looking for Jigsaw Levels and Parkour maps. Therefore, your arena may have a higher chance to be accepted if it's for once of those game-modes, as long as it meets our Map Criteria.
  • We are now in Discord! Join our community discord for latest server news and more! You will also get a FREE RARE TREASURE when successfully linking your account! Join now, click here!

Skywars Space Invasion - A Map By: PugConstructions

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
After PugConstructions' success with Candy Parkour, we decided to make a couple of SkyWars Maps for Happy HG! This is one of the few we have made/will be making for Happy HG:

INFORMATION:

Name: Space Invasion
Players: 12

PEOPLE WHO HELPED/MADE THIS MAP:

SamThePugMC - Project Leader
BenjiThePugMC - Made the trees/organics
Blazemaddox - Made the island shapes
Trenly - Map layout
NoHaxJustKilling - Hosts PugConstructions' Private Server
RexTheMon - Hosts PugConstructions' Private Server

NOTES:

The Space Invasion idea is meant to be that you're in space battling against each other, the 'Invasion' part is the other players 'Invading' your island, we just thought that that would be a cool idea of how the name has a part to actually do with the game. =D

SCREENSHOTS:

2016-12-08_17.52.30.png

2016-12-08_17.53.21.png

2016-12-08_17.53.35.png

2016-12-08_17.53.42.png

2016-12-08_17.53.53.png

2016-12-08_17.54.02.png

2016-12-08_17.54.38.png

2016-12-08_18.00.12.png

That's all from us. If you like the map, make sure to like this Forum Thread and/or say something nice in the comment section! PugConstructions hope you have a great day! We hope you like this map! This map has already been accepted by iiJam through private conversation with him, so we hope you're all looking forward to seeing it on the Happy HG Server! =D

~ SamThePugMC (PugConstructions Owner)

Last edited:

EPICMATT88

Trusted Member
If you add a middle island then I think this would be a great map to add. But without the middle it seems a bit odd, and also I would rather not have random glass everywhere. (Just my opinion)

Last edited:

EL3CTR1C

Retired Staff
I like the non-middle Island idea actually. I personally though, would love to see bridges connecting all the smaller islands together at middle, so it's like your fighting at a giant deathmatch. Would also love to see space ships surrounding the spawn islands, or maybe map re-design so that it looks like the actual game Space Invaders.

juicylies

I like the non-middle Island idea actually. I personally though, would love to see bridges connecting all the smaller islands together at middle, so it's like your fighting at a giant deathmatch. Would also love to see space ships surrounding the spawn islands, or maybe map re-design so that it looks like the actual game Space Invaders.
For some reason Space Invaders is really amusing and I really like the idea.

Trenly

Admin
Admin
The middle islands are quite close together

xoSammy

Build Team Leader
Build Team Leader
PugConstructions didn't really want to go with the idea of the 'Space Invaders' game as it'll just be all pixel art and stuff (pixel art can't be accepted) and there wouldn't be much detail in the map if it was 3D anyway. We also wanted to make something different and we knew that the Happy HG Server didn't exactly have a space themed map for SkyWars. Sooo... here it is! :D

juicylies

PugConstructions didn't really want to go with the idea of the 'Space Invaders' game as it'll just be all pixel art and stuff (pixel art can't be accepted) and there wouldn't be much detail in the map if it was 3D anyway. We also wanted to make something different and we knew that the Happy HG Server didn't exactly have a space themed map for SkyWars. Sooo... here it is! :D
But it could have a lot of detail. You just need a creative mind and it would be different... :/